Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hmmm.....

I've been thinking: the story needs more excitement, so I'm going to add some stuff. But I'm not sure on I what to add...
So here are some options-

A. A big storm, causing lots of chaos, maybe some fire.
B.  a flood, coming up from the loch that they live right next too, obvious chaos.
C.  A storm, but instead of taking shelter they try to outrun it with their car. Yeah, all three families shoved into some bus/car. Maybe not...

Just vote in the comment section, and if I receive no votes, I'll revert my own personal opinions. :)
Oh by the way, I can't put in the next post until I know which disaster to put in, so you'll have to wait a bit for it!

1 comment:

  1. Will email u- i have a combo, and I don't want to give it away! :D
    *evil psychopath writer grin*

    ReplyDelete