Sunday, June 1, 2014

Epilogue

Prescott was taken back to catacombs, and was sat down in a wooden chair in a cell. 
 
Outside the door stood Warren, Arden, Victoria, Eden, Poppy and Paisley. Arden leaned over and hugged Warren. 
"Thanks for...well, tackling your father." She said with a smile. 
"No problem, it was actually kind of fun!" He replied, smiling back at her.
"So what happens now?" Eden wondered. 
Victoria stepped up. "Poppy and I are going to stay here, and join the rebels officially. What about you Arden? What are you and Paisley going to do?" 
"I don't know, we might go to Pinecliff and see if they elect a new ruler, the we'll probably go home to Westerdale. Warren, what are you-" 
Warren was not there. They caught a glimpse of him heading down to the prison area. 

Prescott sat in his cell in silence. He noticed his children in the shadows by the door. 
"I suppose you're here to boast your victory." He said simply. 
Warren stepped forward, staring down at his father. 
"I am only going to ask this once, where  is  my  Mother?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment