Paisley, Arden and Poppy stared at her. "Uh, why...?" Paisley asked.
Victoria shrugged. "I kept it in a sheath when Poppy and I still lived down here. I keep it in my boot now that we live in the Artisan's branch; it seemed less obvious."
Victoria strode over to the heavy wooden door, and jammed her knife into the wood. The rotting wood broke as she forced her knife through.
Removing her knife, she tore apart the wood with her bare hands. A moment later, Poppy joined her, and the sisters tore apart the old door as the Porters stared.
Finally, it fell off it's hinges, and the four girls walked out into the stone corridor of the Lower Levels prison.
They crept along the cold corridor, checking for guards, but no one was around. "No guards? I guess we weren't that important." Arden whispered.
"How long were we in there?" Paisley wondered.
Poppy immediately answered, "All night, so about ten hours. You fell asleep, so no wonder you only remember an hour or two."
"Wait, shouldn't they have started the Lower Level invasion already?" Victoria gasped.
Arden nodded slowly, "That would make sense why no ones down here."
Poppy gulped. "We have to get Sir Prescott and his Army, right away."
Nothing happening. You told me there would be nothing happening!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete