Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ironhollow 54

In a different compartment, Poppy and Paisley sat beside Eden.
"So, I guess it's pretty sweet, living in a castle?" Paisley asked. She still didn't quite know how to act around Eden anymore. An hour ago, she had been a sweet young girl, now she was a royal sweet little girl. Quite a change.
"Yeah, it is easy, and kind of fun, but I know that when I get older, tilt become way harder, I'll have responsibilities, and since my mother...well, since I'm technically the woman of the house, I'll be handling all the staff, like the maids and the cooks and..." She trailed off, laughing.

Victoria entered Arden and Warren's compartment, where Arden and Warren were still talking and laughing together.
"Hey Victoria, where were you?" Arden asked.
"Checking up on the-" she was interrupted as the train squealed to a stop.
A voice crackled over the train intercom. "We have reached our first stop. We will be pausing here for ten minutes. You may exit via any one of the exterior doors."
Arden and Warren stood, and the three of them each grabbed their bags, which they had stowed under  their seats.
They met up with the younger girls in the dining car, and they left the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment