As the army marched, Paisley and Poppy broke off and hid in a small house. They were hiding there to escape the danger of the battle.
"I don't see why we have to hide. I'm a military initiate, after all! I should be out there fighting." Poppy complained.
"We have to be here as a last resort for the soldiers to fall back to; we'll be giving the orders if it comes to that."
Meanwhile, the soldiers were almost ready to swing back and attack the private guard and Prescott.
"We need to swing back now!" Warren said to one of the officers. The officer nodded, and shouted extremely loudly, "Swing Back!!"
The soldiers echoed him, and in one movement, swung around to face Prescott.
"Warren, come one!" Arden shouted. Victoria, Eden, Warren and a group of twenty soldiers followed Arden up in the direction of the senate building.
No comments:
Post a Comment