Finally, Sir. Prescott and his troops arrived. His huge army set up a camp of richly colored tents, with the olive green flag of Amira flying atop tall flag poles.
Prescott made his way directly to the map room, with his children trailing behind.
Staff had brought out a large map of the exterior of Ironhollow for the royal family to study.
Warren spoke with Arden outside the map room, "Warren, we can't let your father's troops march into Ironhollow. Now that we know the rebels are...the good guys, we can't let them be destroyed like that!" Arden hissed.
"I know that, but it'll be impossible! If only the soldiers knew what it's like, then maybe we could get them to turn against him!" Warren exclaimed.
"Yes! But, aside from the fact that his rule his completely biased and prejudice for all people not living like kings, that's not enough for his soldiers to want to overthrow him! We need more..." Arden trailed off thoughtfully.
"Well, we didn't tell you abut this but...do you remember my mother, Lady Aussa Prescott?" Warren asked awkwardly.
"Uh, well i guess I remember her. She was nice whenever she gave speeches and stuff, and when she toured the Amiran countryside, she visited my hometown, Westerdale. But, where is she now?"
"My father found out that she had been encouraging rebellions, and...he exiled her. We don't know where she is now, probably in Norshire or somewhere."
"Warren, I'm so sorry..." Arden whispered, "But I guess we have something in common, kind of...my parents went missing when Paisley and I were little, which I guess is almost better than knowing your dad exiled your mom."
"Yeah, well...anyway, the soldiers and the officers all liked my mother, and no one but dad, Eden and I know that My father vanished her, so I'll bet that they'll be pretty angry at my dad, and it helps up that he doesn't treat his soldiers very well anyway."
No comments:
Post a Comment