Arden trudged across the valley, thoughts racing in her mind.
What was Paisley thinking?! She knew I was on the verge of success In Business!
She gritted her teeth, glancing at the sky. It was getting dark. The small part of her mind that wasn't furious urged her to find her common sense and go back to camp. Arden walked on.
Suddenly, she stopped. She turned, and ran at top speed back to the camp. She had to talk to Paisley.
She ran for a few minutes, until she reached the camp.
Paisley looked up. "Oh, Hi Arden-"
"What were you thinking?! Why?!" Arden clenched her hands, waiting for a response from her shocked and guilty looking sister.
"I never liked being an Artisan. You should have noticed that I hated it!" Paisley said, anger starting up in her as well.
"Of course I didn't notice, you never said a thing! Now you've stolen my chance at being what I wanted to be!" Arden growled.
"Well, what about what I want to do? I've wanted to be a Business Initiate since I was little, then that stupid law in Westerdale..."
Arden stomped away once again.
So weird to write an argument!
ReplyDelete