Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ironhollow 32

Dear journal,
It's Arden again, and currently I'm sitting on a pile of thin blankets that will serve as my bed tonight. Poppy found them at an abandoned Ironhollow look-out post. There were other things, like rusty old pots and pans, a cracked long-bow and a quiver of arrows.
We've set up a pretty good camp. Well, as good as it can be under the circumstances.
Victoria went out hunting. Yes hunting, with the bow and arrow, and Paisley and Poppy are trying to get a fire started. They're chatting and laughing as they do it, which surprises me. A day ago, there was such tension between them and us and- never mind.
Ah, Victoria is back and- ugh, dead animal. That's all I can say.
On a different subject, I am furious. With the rebels; they're logic was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard, and by now they've taken over my new home.
Oh, Paisley wants to talk to me, just a minute-

I'm shocked. Paisley just told me something. She stole my chance at becoming a politician. She...signed her self up. As a Business Initiate.
I'm going on a very long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment