Thursday, April 10, 2014

Welcome!



                   Welcome to Wordsmith...
        
 Wordsmith is a Story Blog, meaning i won't be blogging about my day or anything like that, but instead be posting small story entries. Whether or not I'm a good blogger, i don't know yet, but I love writing, so i figured I'd do this.
New entries will be posted everyday, I'm not sure on an exact time yet, or even if i will schedule one.
If i can not get in an entry every day, i will attempt to post two the following day.
 Note that i said attempt, meaning i may not be able to at some points.
By the way, a good blog to read is Author Me (also on Blog Spot), by a friend of mine.
   
Wordsmith's first Story Blog will follow the story line of fourteen year old Paisley Porter and her seventeen year old sister Arden Porter. They live in the country of Amira, and more specifically, it's capital city Ironhollow.
 The story will be presented by switching between third person narration and journal entries by the sisters.
   Hope You Enjoy Wordsmith!


                   

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! You're finally doing one- nice birthday present, btw!
    Author Me: katietauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been wanting to do one for a while!

      Delete