Paisley here!
Just a few hours ago, some official showed up at our door, dumping some housemates on us!
The younger one Poppy, is around my age, maybe a little younger. She's very...complex. She seems like she could be fun if she wasn't so shy.
Honestly, its so much easier to be outgoing, as long as the person you're talking to is. If their really shy, like Poppy, then you have to act shy to make them more comfortable.
Arden seems to be dumbfounded on how to handle this situation. I mean, what do you do when you suddenly have to share a house with some you don't and who is really shy and awkward when you try to talk to them??
Anyway, on the subject of the new house, I've already personalized my room.
I've put up pictures, posters, and I've already painted one of the walls blue, for an interesting accent wall.
Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty creative. I know what you're thinking: 'if you're creative then why do you want to be a business initiate?'
Well, I would answer 'a creative mind is essential in any field of work!'
Will write later! -Paisley
P.S I'm planning on going to the city hall to see about switching to a Business Initiate!
No comments:
Post a Comment