Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ironhollow 3

Well, I've decided to follow Paisley's lead and start writing in a journal. 
I'm Arden, by the way. I'm seventeen, and- well, i guess that's not really important. Anyway, right now I'm sitting on the floor in my new room, in our house in the Artisans Branch. 
It is rather exciting, being in a new place with such new things to do and see, but unfortunately, i do not have the time for much frivolity and such, I have to concentrate on getting a job and making sure Paisley has suitable mentors. 
I would imagine being an Artisan is exciting and fun, i would guess, but whenever i even mention her future as an Artisan, Paisley seems to turn green. 
I'll never understand her, or why she takes such interest in my Business work. Perhaps she's trying to be a good sister or something...? 
Like I said, I'll never understand her, or at least not any time soon. 
Well, i guess I'll describe our new house- 
It's beautiful, with vaulted ceilings, shining wooden floors, four bedrooms, a luxurious kitchen, and a grand den, with a fireplace big enough to parallel park a carriage in. 
It's almost as amazing as the High Branch houses, and I do not know why they gave such a house to an unimportant teenager and her little sister. 
Maybe I'm reading to much into this; maybe everyone in Ironhollow has a house like this. Then again, casting my mind back to when we glimpsed the Lower Levels, i know that that can not be true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment