Monday, April 21, 2014

Ironhollow 12

Well, it seems there are a lot of journals in this house. 
This is Poppy Castrilli, by the way. 
I recently realized that the Porters, our housemates, both write in notebooks, and, not that I'm copying them, have decided to as well. 
A half hour ago, the Porters, Arden and Paisley, left for some banquet in city square. 
I'm a Military Initiate, and,  i must say- i totally rock at it! 
My sixteen (almost seventeen) year old sister is an Artisan, and she was contemplating going to that banquet, but at the last minute she decided not to. 
Victoria is extremely shy, and no doubt she would have gone to the banquet to see friends and have good food, but then the Porters decided to go, and it completely dropped off her calender. 
Only Victoria and I know this, but i suppose it won't hurt to write it down in here- We're cousins of the royal family. Direct cousins, and, judging by some digging I did in some legal books a few years back, we would be able to go visit them, perhaps live with them, at our leisure! I'm not sure who made up such a strange law, but it doesn't matter.
Victoria and I (mainly Victoria) decided a few months ago that we wouldn't 'abuse the freedom' we have to go and visit them, so we've decided to only go stay there if there is an absolute emergency. It also provides a great safeguard for me if Victoria dies or goes insane something, because then it can serve as a home for me, and they wouldn't be able to object! 

No comments:

Post a Comment