Monday, April 28, 2014

Ironhollow 21

Paisley again- 
We're currently down in the cellar, beneath our old carriage house. We just heard the surprised shouts of the Norshiren soldiers when Poppy's firecrackers went off. 
It's so strange to look at Poppy or Victoria and know that they're...criminals.
What will Arden and I do? How could we let them stay in the house?! 
I don't know. Just trying to think about it makes my head hurt. And I- wait, we hear something above, in the carriage house! 
I can hear them talking to each other in Norshiren. It's so silent down hear. The only sound is my pen scratching against this paper. 
I think their gone. We don't dare speak. Not yet. 
Arden is getting up and looking through a hole in the low ceiling, straight up into the carriage house!
"They're gone." 
 I am putting this journal away now- we need to get to a safer place. I'll write again when we get there!

P.S still haven't told Arden that I took her place as the family business Initiate. I'll tell her once we're at a safer location!



A Note From The Author Of Wordsmith- You can expect an evening edition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment