My hometown, Westerdale, was small and relatively unknown. Most of the people there were Artisans, and it was law that at least one person of every family had to be an Artisan, so I didn't really have a say in the matter.
Although now that we're in Ironhollow, where the laws are different, i might be able to switch to a Business Initiate, which is what i really want to do.
Right now, Arden is extremely nervous. She's humming, and she hates humming, so she only does that when she's really agitated.
I asked her what the matter was, but she's not interested in talking, she just keeps humming.
I'm going to have to cut this short, since the train is starting to slow down.
Oh, i can see Ironhollow! It magnificent, with domed buildings, spires and airships floating in the sky.
I just caught sight of the lower levels. Smoke rises from blackened chimneys, crowds choke the streets and i can hear the noise even from our elevated train tracks that lead to the Artisans Branch.
Well, i have to put away my notebook now, but I'll write later,
-Paisley Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment