Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Announcment!

I am writing a sequel to Ironhollow! I'm really excited and it's coming along nicely so far,
I'm not planning on posting it all, and if I do it won't be for a while.
Here's an excerpt from the first page:

Warren Prescott rifled through the well worn pages of an ancient book, tracing his fingers along countless names.
Shouting echoed through the stone corridors outside the heavy oak doors. Moonlight poured through the glass oculus embedded in the top of the vaulted ceiling.
Warren was in the royal census hall that stood among a complex of official building just outside the pillaged capital, Ironhollow. He had been among the group of rebels that took down his corrupt father, the king, and had taken the city.
Now he was being hunted by those same rebels. They had taken a new leader, a woman called Maelys, and she was now hunting down every last member of nobility. Anyone who had held political power before, was now her target.




I'll Try to post a new excerpt every week or so, maybe sooner, depending on how much writing I can do.
For the first Ironhollow book, click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment