I sat Brynn and Ashelyn down in my room.
"Guys, this has gone on long enough," I said, "I'm not saying you have to be friends right now, just stop being so...huffy towards each other, at least."
Once Brynn apologized to her, Ashelyn relented. They were still rather cool towards each other, but I thought things seemed better after that, but maybe it was wishful thinking.
Next week was a school trip, and we all attended. And it finally seemed as if we all three could be friends, without drama and arguments.
From The Author: I have to say, I think I'm going to end the Vanessa series here. I must admit, 'Vanessa' was definitely not my favorite series so far, and I wouldn't mind at all if anyone agreed with me. But I'm glad I got a nice-ish, if underwhelming, story from Vanessa's point of view.
No comments:
Post a Comment