My name is Marshal Kavanagh. I am head of Colony 279# in the Outlands. Here is the start of my part of the story.
I woke to the sound of yelling. I scrambled out of my bed. I had luckily fallen asleep in my clothes so there was no wasted time getting dressed.
I ran out of my domed metal hut, buckling my holster around my waist as I made my way towards the sound of yelling.
"Bazia, what's the problem?" I asked one of my friends. Almost everyone in the colony (which probably amounted to a couple hundred) was gathered in the middle of the ravine we made our home in. I heard shots from boasters being fired, and I rushed into the crowd, pushing my way tongue front, my blaster out and at the ready.
Someone shouted behind me, "It's the Teludav tribe! We're under attack!"
No comments:
Post a Comment