Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Deimos Rising 6

I came out of hyperspace right next to the security gate, a huge laser gate that scanned ships as they passed through. I peered out my window. The security station was scorched with blast marks.
I docked with the station, and I walked down to my porting station, and I swung the port door.
I climbed down into the station. No guards.
I walked down to the control room, opening a holographic keyboard and typing in 'security tapes'. 
A video played instantly on a large glass screen at the other end of the room. It didn't have sound and the quality was pretty bad, but what happened was obvious. 
The space pirates I had encountered minutes ago had apparently come through here on there way to where I was.
"Freeze!" A deep voice shouted behind me. 
I spun around, my hand instinctively going to my hip for my blaster. 
Five police men were pointing stun blaster at me.
"Ah, good! Officer, this station-" I started. 
"Hands up. You're under arrest for raiding and attacking an official Federal Planets security station." 

No comments:

Post a Comment